Post 2

 Hi, almost every year my family visited the city of Coquimbo now I live here so I don´t have to go out on holidays.



When was it?

It was in the year 2010, on the date the earthquake occurred in Santiago, fortunately we brought my little dog with us, so it was a great relief on that part.


Where did you go?/ Who did you go with?

In the region of Coquimbo, we went camping in Paihuano, with my dad's family, we were approximately 20 people, including cousins, uncles, and my little dog.

How long was it?

We spent 1 week camping, it was a place that was next to the river and rented for time, I remember it as a very beautiful place, the river water was very cold, and no fish could be seen in the river.




  What activities did you do?

The things I enjoyed most was spending time swimming in the river, as well as feeling my family close by, in the evenings some of us went down to the center of Paihuano, to buy things and also to walk around.

 

 

Why was it the best so far?

Because it's the last memory of my dad's family that's nice, I think it's part of growing up and realizing a lot of negative attitudes that when I was younger, I didn't realize about them.


-Danna💟





Comments

  1. Hi, nigth sky is nice to see, good pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice that you remember that holiday in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paihuano sounds like a really nice place, I would like to go there if I have the chance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1